Sunday, January 9, 2011

{I Heart Faces | Smiles!}

For the second week of the year, I Heart Faces is having a contest and the theme is "Smiles!" I love smiles! When you see someone else smile it's pretty hard not to smile yourself!

 So here is my entry. This is Jack. I babysit him quite frequently and he's always smiling! 


 Doesn't his smile make you want to smile?


Go check out more smiling faces over at iheartfaces.com!


22 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. This photo is def one of my faves in the contest. He is too precious. I love the angle. The processing. So stinking cute, Elyssa!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love his smile! Great picture! He's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a happy smile! Very sincere.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great smile! He must be a joy to babysit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a great smile! Such a candid capture. I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. BEAUTIFUL header. Beautiful image :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. His smile definitely makes me want to smile. Great entry1

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! Its your newest follower here! ;) you are very talented and this photo is so stunning! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really sensational. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Elyssa this is beautiful composition and expression and focus! Great job! The colors are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. SO precious!! It does makes me want to smile too :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh man! He's SUCH a cutie! That smile is to die for :)

    Great entry!

    K xx

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Please leave me some of your thoughts!