Friday, June 3, 2011

CHEERIOS!

Yesterday my internet wasn't working. I decided to make a video on my new camera. I still haven't quite figured everything out, but I had fun making this. I don't really have a title for it so I just call it CHEERIOS! I made it by myself so I had to use my right hand to hold the camera and my left hand to do everything else! I shot it in manual focus also. So here it is! Let me know what you think :)



So... what do you think? Haha :)

And of course I need a picture...



19 comments:

  1. Ha!!! I love it! What kind of video camera do you have?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Iona! I used my Nikon D3100 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! That is SO sweet! I can't wait until I get my Canon 5D Mark II so I can take videos too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha that is so cool! It could definitely be used as a commercial on t.v for cheerios! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that video! It's so cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job with the video! I just purchased a Nikon D3100 from Amazon a couple of days ago, so it's good to see what to expect from the camera's video. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha, neat. Pretty kitchen, too. ;)

    Laura

    www.luluanddumps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love that video, I love your hair. seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the video!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute!...Could I steal your camera??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. that's so cool! It looked like a real commercial! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha nice video! Well made, and it had a very simplistic feel to it that made it even better. What camera do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Haha!! Your so funny!... and creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ha ha! I loved this! My family eats pretty much gluten free because my brother Sam has Celiac Disease, so I miss cheerios. Thanks for making me hungry. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. hahah, loved it! i am totley gonna put brown shuger in my cherios from now on:)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Please leave me some of your thoughts!