These are butterscotch bars. They have butterscotch chips, peanut butter and marshmallow in them. REALLY easy to make!
My brother LOVES these things. He hyperventilates when I make them!
Head on over to iheartfaces.com to see all the other yummy desserts!
A few of you asked for the recipe. You can make a variety of different versions of this .To tell you the truth I just make it up as I go. Here is a general recipe for these ones.
- 2 cups of butterscotch chips (you can use 1 cup of chocolate chips and 1 cup of butterscotch chips instead if you want to add some chocolatey goodness)
- 3-4 tbsp. of smooth peanut butter
- 3 cups of marshmallows (rough estimate)
- Melt the first two ingredients in a pot on medium-low heat. (make sure you don't burn it!)
- Take pot off the burner after the ingredients are melted. Let cool for about 5 minutes.
- Add marshmallows and coat evenly. Put in a square greased pan.
- Refrigerate until they are hardened.
- Cut up and enjoy!
Let me know how they turn out if you decide to make them!
Someone also asked what lens I used. I used the one that my camera came with. It's called an AF-S Nikkor 18-55mm 1:3.5-5.6G. Basically the cheapest one you can get! I've started to save for a new one. Any suggestions?